Zenith Lean Technology
We provide everything you need to work efficiently as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt when you attend our courses or enter the e-learning system.
The learning management system for e-learning has a function to enable downloading of material, templates and tools.
We GIVE you:
- A SCORM accredited learning management system *
- A proven, structured curriculum to enable accelerated learning
- Online chat room and portal for our learners
- Automated links to your tutor
- Continual self assessment
- Flash videos and simulations
- Case studies and practice exercises
- Real time links to all the best Lean Six Sigma websites. If they are not on our system, they are not worth visiting
- Online calculators, electronic post it notes, notebooks and more
- A Lean Six Sigma Toolkit (Excel)
- FREE templates
- FREE PDFs
- FREE word templates to enable analysis of processes in all its guises
- Excel templates with conditional formatting and calculations in Mapping, Current and Future State Analysis
- PowerPoint presentations
- FREE licence to re-brand excel and word templates for your own use
As well as this you will have the added benefit of "one to one" tutoring 24/7 with one of our Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts.
* Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) is a collection of standards and specifications for web-based e-learning. It defines communications between client side content and a host system called the run-time environment, which is commonly supported by a learning management system. SCORM 2004 introduced a complex idea called sequencing, which is a set of rules that specifies the order in which a learner may experience content objects. In simple terms, they constrain a learner to a fixed set of paths through the training material, permit the learner to "bookmark" their progress when taking breaks, and assure the acceptability of test scores achieved by the learner. The standard uses XML, and it is based on the results of work done by AICC, IMS Global, IEEE, and Ariadne.